We are a family owned and operated business established in 1968
The following are a few facts about the company:
- Currently celebrating 50 years in business.
- We are a preferred supplier to most leading international forwarders and trailer operators, with the aim of ‘customer care and retention’.
- We provide traction services from all Eastern and South Eastern UK ports.
- We operate fully equipped ‘state of the art’ high specification DAF & MAN vehicles – all rated to 44000 kgs maximum GVW and all are Satellite Tracked!
- Tractor fleet currently exceeds 70 vehicles.
- Provide ultimate control – obtaining, retaining and dispatching proof of delivery paperwork promptly and efficiently.
- Insured to CMR and RHA limits.
- Contract, regular and spot-hire business welcomed.
- Fully committed to staff training and development and its health and safety statement.
- All vehicles comply to Euro 6 emission standards.
- FORS Bronze certified.