Drivers are fully employed by the company – we boast strong driver retention for many years.
In addition, drivers:
- Respect deadlines and delivery times.
- Carry identification cards.
- Carry full P.P.E. and load restraint equipment.
- Are fully trained in all aspects of load securing.
- Are certified to TATA Steel safety standards for transport of steel products, including coil.
- Are fully conversant with international paperwork systems.
- Report on dockside trailer damage and rechecking.
- All carry cameras to record incidents, as well as load and equipment damage.
- All carry ‘Driver Qualification Cards’ to prove their extensive training.
- All have undertaken extensive ‘Defensive Driving’ and ‘Collision Perception’ courses.